- Now MS-CIT Learners can learn the eContent of 50 sessions from their Smartphone at home using our MS-CIT Classroom Mobile App.
- Online MS-Office 365 Logins: If learner do not have MS-Office 2013 installed on their mobile / laptop / computer, in that case we are providing them Online Login of MS-Office 365. Now MS-CIT Learners can use various MS-Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint that can be accessed online through browser.
- MS-CIT eBook: Available in Marathi, Hindi & English. Now MS-CIT Learners can access the MS-CIT eBook from their login.
- Personality Development Videos: MKCL in association with reputed psychiatrist expert, Dr. Anand Nadkarni’s Institute of Psychological Health (IPH), has come up with FREE Personality Development Counselling Sessions for the students of MS-CIT & KLiC Courses. These video counselling sessions include interactive activities that will help you to understand – what is success, how to identify yourself, how to create your own image, how to identify your own strengths, how to set goals & much more.
- Turning Point Video Series: To boost our morale & to focus on achieving our goals, the Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) has produced a special personality development video web series for students – Turning Point. Turning Point is a special story series for students to embrace the qualities they need to become job-ready – self-esteem, positive attitude, work ethic, attitude towards innovation, determination of small goals, respect for others’ qualities and initiative to solve questions. MKCL’s special production, Turning Point, features a series of stories from young people struggling to become job-ready in a small town. There is ‘Ruhi’ who is hard-pressed to keep track of big dreams in life; ‘Yuvraj’ who is losing his self-esteem, struggling to get a job, and then stubbornly learning English for the same. On the contrary, there is ‘Brahmadutt’ who is self-confident of making his successful career and there is ‘Anjuna’ who takes a great leap to overcome her fears by embracing new skills at the expense of her craft! Not only will the stories of these youngsters be inspirational to you, but along with each episode of this series, some of the most important soft skills and continuous new learning skills can be learned with entertainment.
- Regular Contact Live Video Session through Google Meet: As MS-CIT Learners are at remote location and they are learning through ‘MS-CIT Classroom App’, we conduct regular live sessions of the MS-CIT Learners through Google Meet App or any other solution in order to keep them in contact and monitoring of their learning as well as solving their queries, etc.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL)’s MS-CIT online learning video sessions are easy-to-understand & very interesting. They are not just informative but entertaining as well.Ms. Rashmi Manikandan, MS-CIT Course Student, May 2020 Batch
MS-CIT – Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology is an Information Technology (IT) literacy course started by MKCL in the year 2001. It is the most popular IT Literacy course in Maharashtra. In 21st Century, most of the new actionable knowledge is being digitally born (often through digital collaborations), digitally stored, digitally presented, digitally distributed, digitally accessed, digitally archived and managed. It only seems natural that it has become an essential part of one’s personal, professional and social life. It has also transformed the way of living in 21st Century. MS-CIT attempts to propagate it through IT Awareness, Literacy, Functionality and Applicability among the common people with a view to bridge the Digital Divide and the resultant Knowledge Divide and Development Opportunity Divide. This surely makes a positive impact on one’s job-readiness, social behavior and ultimately boosts the self-confidence, enabling him/her to work effectively in the 21st Century workplace.
This Course Comprises of:
- eLearning based self-learning sessions through MKCL eLearning Revolution for All (ERA).
- Hands-on practice sessions.
- Learning facilitation by certified professionals.
- Academic interactions, assessments, and collaboration.
- Reading and understanding a highly illustrated book
Call 9930081901 for any queries
Learning is becoming fun with MS-CIT..!MOHD. REHAN HABIB SANADI, MS-CIT Student, June 2020 Batch
In this Live Online Seminar Recording Video, we show you the benefits of MS-CIT course.
Available in three languages: Marathi, Hindi & English.
Fees: ₹4,500 only